Unveiling Hawkswick at Yorkshire Dales
We're thrilled to unveil Hawkswick, a luxrious new lodge development at our Yorkshire Dales park.
The development, named after a location in the Yorkshire Dales, sees seven new lodges launch at the five-star park featuring:
- Stunning views looking out over Leyburn
- Glass wrap around verandas with all lodges
- Tarmac and resin drives
- A tiered setting, maximising space around each lodge
- Evening lighting
- Private, traffic-free setting
- Pet-friendly environment
- Short walk to the picturesque River Ure
- Gentle 15-minute walk to the market town of Leyburn
Yorkshire Dales General Manager Mike Clappison said: “The new lodges will be a great and vital asset to our park as it continues to grow and welcome new customers.
“As well as the site’s various family facilities, including a park, Yorkshire Dales is a gateway to some of the best country walking trails, bridal paths and cycling routes in the UK, and we’re at the very heart of that.”