Terms & Conditions
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorised employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offences for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and as such, any information concerning the Client and their respective Client Records may be passed to third parties. However, Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than [our manufacturer/supplier(s) and] if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Disclaimer: Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
Unless otherwise stated, the services featured on this website are only available within the United Kingdom, or in relation to postings from the United Kingdom. All advertising is intended solely for the United Kingdom market. You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs and text available through this site. Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of the Company. The Company does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this service you thereby indemnify this Company, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
For more information please visit Cookies & Data Protection
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website.
This Company’s logo is a registered trademark of this Company in the United Kingdom and other countries. The brand names and specific services of this Company featured on this web site are trademarked.
We have several different e-mail addresses for different queries. These, & other contact information, can be found on our Contact Us link on our website or via Company literature or via the Company’s stated telephone, facsimile or mobile telephone numbers.
This company is registered in England and Wales, Number 3352005, registered office Park Leisure 2000 Ltd, Tudor Court, York Business Park, York, YO26 6RS
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man-made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
Transactions (Restricted access)
Within the owners' lounge Park Leisure owners are able to purchase extras and add-ons for their holiday home, as well as pay any invoices for site fees. All payments are securely processed via Worldpay in GBP.
All major credit and debit cards are accepted:
If you have any queries please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 01904 786 100. Alternatively please write to us:
Park Leisure 2000 Ltd
1 Tudor Court
York Business Park
Refunds and cancellations
When purchasing items from the online store, within your owners' lounge, you are required to give at least two days for delivery. Should you wish to cancel your order or find fault with the items purchased you have seven days from receipt of delivery in which to notify us.
To notify us of your wish to cancel your purchase please email us at the email address below stating your World Pay transaction ID as your subject line. Once approved refunds will be made within 30 days of cancellation to the card you used to purchase your items.
If you have any queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01904 786 100. Alternatively please write to us:
Park Leisure 2000 Ltd
1 Tudor Court
York Business Park
The laws of England and Wales govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website and using our services or buying products you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorised representatives of the Company.
Notification of Changes
Holiday at Par Sands Terms and Conditions
We have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse any booking application.
- The Management of Par Sands Coastal Holiday Park reserves
the right to:
- Alter, amend or withdraw as necessary any amenities
or facilities advertised.
- To enter the accommodation any time as necessary (even in the absence of the occupants) for the purpose of maintenance etc.
- Alter, amend or withdraw as necessary any amenities
- Park Leisure arranges bookings of properties as an agent of the holiday home owner.
- A list of owners of the holiday homes which are available to hire
is available at Par Sands reception on request.
- Par Sands Coastal Holiday Park caters for families and couples only and does not accept same sex group bookings. In certain circumstances Par Sands Coastal Holiday Park will accept bookings from sports clubs, school groups or similar.
- A deposit of £80 is required for each week or part week;
this is non-returnable.
- The person making the booking must be a member of the party, over the age of 18 and will be responsible for the members of the party. The majority of persons in any accommodation must be the age of 18 or over. Only those persons named on the booking form may occupy the accommodation.
- Your holiday home will be available from 3pm on your day of arrival. All accommodation is booked on a self-catering basis, we do not provide towels, tea towels, toilet tissue etc. All vehicles must be parked door side of your holiday home accommodation.
- Any balance payable must be paid 6 weeks prior to the start of your holiday, if not we reserve the right to re-let the unit without notice, or charge a £15.00 late payment fee. Any bookings less than 6 weeks ahead must be paid in full at the time of making your reservation.
- Unless you notify us of late arrival your holiday home will only be held until noon the day after the booked arrival date (provided full payment has been received) at which time it may be re-let without notice.
- In the event of cancellation no monies will be refunded.
No refunds will be given for early departure. We highly recommend that all holiday makers take out suitable travel insurance in order to cover themselves against any possible unforeseen circumstances resulting in cancellation of the
holiday at Par Sands.
- Alterations to confirmed bookings will carry a £10 administration charge. Transfer of booking to other parties not permitted.
- We cannot accept post-dated cheques or responsibility
for any payment lost in the post. Returned cheques carry
a charge of £10 + VAT.
- The swimming pool and certain other facilities may be limited at low season. Swimming pool passes will be issued for all members of the party. There is a nominal charge for the use of the tennis courts.
- Persons using Par Sands and its facilities do so entirely at their own risk and Par Sands will not accept liability for the loss or damage to persons and/or property.
- Should you or your party have any special requirements then please do notify the park on (01726) 812868 and we will endeavour to meet these requests, however they cannot be guaranteed.
- After dark a parent or guardian must accompany all children under the age of 16.
- Dogs must be kept under control and on a short lead at all times whilst on the park. They must NOT be left alone in any accommodation at any time. Any dogs found unattended will be removed to kennels at your expense. If we, in our sole and reasonable discretion, consider your dog to be dangerous or to be causing a nuisance, harm or threat to other guests, our staff or the general public, or likely to do so, we may ask
you to remove it from the park (without refund or compensation) or have removed to kennels at your expense.
- You are expected to use your accommodation and its contents with care and are responsible for any and all damage caused to them. In the event of damage to the holiday home we reserve the right to invoice you for the damages, failure to pay this will result in legal proceedings. An inventory of the contents is provided in your accommodation. Your accommodation must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure and should be left in a clean and tidy condition. We reserve the right to charge you for any extra cleaning, missing items or late departure.
- We use CCTV on the park for the purpose of crime prevention and public safety. This scheme is controlled by Par Sands Coastal Holiday Park. For further information contact tel: 01726 812868.
- The speed limit on the park is strictly 5MPH. No driving is permitted around the site between midnight and 6.00am.
- Our health and safety policy is available in Reception for inspection.
- Smoking is not permitted in any holiday homes or public areas.
- Please note that no electrical appliance should be brought on site and used without a current Portable Appliance Testing Certificate.
- In the instance of behaviour detrimental to other holiday makers, the persons responsible may be asked to leave the site without a refund.
- Any concerns or assistance you require should be brought to our attention immediately. We always aim to give prompt assistance to you if you are in difficulty and to respond promptly to any concerns you raise so that you can continue to enjoy your holiday.
- Par Sands Coastal Holiday Park does not accept responsibility for any personal property left on site. We will be happy to forward any items left (if found) for a minimum return fee of £10.00.
- We cannot take responsibility for any errors with telephone bookings. Provisional bookings can be taken but these must be confirmed with a completed booking form within 7 days, or may be cancelled at our discretion.
- Please be aware we do not allow motorboats, motorhomes or jet skis without written consent.
Our aim is to provide a relaxed holiday suitable for families. To ensure the maximum enjoyment of your holiday and that of all guests we require you to comply with all the requirements in this, our agreement with you. By booking with Par Sands Coastal Holiday Park you agree to the terms set out in this agreement.
Cancellation Insurance Policy:
The non-returnable fee of £15 must be paid at the time of booking. The plan covers all members of your party up to the day before your holiday commences and covers cancellation due to:
- Redundancy or Jury services of a member of the party
- Accident, Injury, Illness or death of a member of your party
In the events of a cancellation covered by this plan we undertake to refund you all monies paid to Par Sands by way of booking deposits and balances. Claims must be notified as early as possible by Recorded Delivery, including evidence in support of the claim, e.g. Doctor’s note, death certificate, redundancy notice. This plan does not cover any claims arising from conditions existing at the time of booking. Claims outside the specified reasons cannot be entertained.
Customer Complaints Policies
Complaints concerning ownership
This policy outlines your rights in the unlikely event that you require to make a complaint with regards to your ownership with Park Leisure.
1. Our Complaints Procedure
Great customer service is at the heart of everything we do, but we understand we may not always get it right. If you are ever unhappy about any aspect of owning with us we’d like to hear from you.
Your Customer Care Team are there to listen. If you have any issues this is the best starting point in getting it resolved, if your team can’t help they will be able to put you in touch with your General Manager.
If you would prefer to write a complaint then you will need to send this to your park address for the attention of General Manager, or simply e-mail them to the address found in your handover pack.
2. Unsatisfied with the outcome
If after contacting the park you are unhappy with the outcome you can give us a call 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday on free phone number 0800 1164515 and we will do our upmost to resolve your complaint.
If after contacting the park you are unhappy with the outcome you can contact us by email at email@example.com or by post at:
Please give us as much information about the complaint as possible (including details of your communication with the park,) and let us know the best way for us to contact you.
3. What we’ll do about your complaint
If we are unable to resolve the complaint immediately, we’ll send you written acknowledgment of receipt of the complaint within 5 business days.
If we require more information, we will get in touch with you via your preferred means of communication. Our complaint resolution target is within 20 working days of us receiving your complaint and we will certainly provide you as a minimum a progress update within this timeframe.
4. Our commitment to you
We are fully committed to providing a great service and this absolutely includes when you’re making a complaint. We are committed to treating you fairly and transparently, and to dealing with your concerns as quickly as we can. If you want to speak to someone about our complaints procedures or the way we have handled a complaint, please give us a call on 0800 1164515
Complaints concerning 3rd party finance
This policy outlines your rights in the unlikely event that you require to make a complaint with regards to your introduction to a 3rd party lender.
1. How to complain
The easiest way to complain is to give us a call 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday on free phone number 0800 1164515 and we will do our upmost to resolve your complaint immediately.
Alternatively, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at:
Please give us as much information about the complaint as possible (including your application number if you have it available) and let us know the best way for us to contact you.
2. What we’ll do about your complaint
If we are unable to resolve the complaint immediately, we’ll send you written acknowledgment of receipt of the complaint within 5 business days along with a copy of this policy.
If we require more information, we will get in touch with you via your preferred means of communication. Please feel free to contact us by phone, email or post if you require any information with regards to the complaint. Our complaint resolution target is within 40 days of us receiving your complaint and we will certainly provide you as a minimum a progress update within this timeframe.
3. Our commitment to you
We are fully committed to providing a great service and this absolutely includes when you’re making a complaint. We are committed to treating you fairly and transparently, and to dealing with your concerns as quickly as we can. If you want to speak to someone about our complaints procedures or the way we have handled a complaint, please give us a call on 0800 1164515.
4. What to do if you’re not happy with Park Leisure’s response
The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) is an independent and impartial organisation that helps to settle disputes between consumers and financial services businesses, like us. If you are not happy with our final decision about your complaint, you can refer your complaint to FOS.
For FOS to look into your complaint, you must have tried to resolve it with us first or it must have been over 8 weeks since you first raised your complaint. We will send you full details about the FOS with our final decision letter.
You can contact FOS:
By Phone: 0800 023 4 567 (calls to this number are free on mobile phones and landlines) or 0300 123 9 123 (calls to this number cost no more than calls to 01 or 02 numbers).
By Email: email@example.com
By Post: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
By Visiting Its Website: http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/
Willerby Minster Easter Terms and Conditions
Park Leisure is authorised by the FCA with limited permission to conduct certain credit related activity. Finance illustration based on 2 bed option. Finanace illustration provided by Barclays Partner Finance. Park Leisure is an intermediary and can introduce you to a limited number of lenders who provide funding. We may receive commission or other benefits for introducing you to such lenders. Finance is subject to status, available to applicants aged 21 and over, residing in the UK. Terms and conditions apply. Yourholiday home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your credit agreement. Willerby Minster offer is not available as part-exchange. Park Leisure 2000 Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Limited Permissions Firm Reference Number 668081). Registered in England. Registered No: 03352005. Registered Office: Unit 1, Tudor Court, York Business Park, Poppleton,York, YO26 6RS.
Get Set For Summer promotion
£1,000 free summer pack offer: Customers will receive £1,000 worth of John Lewis vouchers on completion of purchase. Ask the team on-park for more details.
0% finance offer: Finance is subject to status. UK residents over 18 years old only. 0% APR representative available on all models purchased between 25th April 2016 and 5th June 2016 inclusive from selected sites. Maximum advance of £25,000 and maximum term of 48 months. Minimum deposit required of 10% of the total purchase price.
Pay no site fees until 2018 terms and conditions
Offer is subject to terms and conditions available to new customers only and may be subject to change or withdraw at any time without notice. Offer carries no cash alternative.
For new owners at: Amble Links, Chantry, Yorkshire Dales, Littondale, Ribble Valley, Malvern View, Par Sands and Oyster Bay - to be eligible for the free site fees until 2018 promotion the deposit must be paid by November 2017.
For new owners at: Plas Coch and Brynteg - to be eligible for the free site fees until 2018 promotion full payment must be completed by November 2017.
Free Amazon Kindle Fire promotion
Product Specification: New Amazon Kindle Fire 7 Tablet, Quad-core, Fire OS, 7’’, Wi-Fi, 16GB, Black. Offer is subject to availability. To be eligible for this offer, an enquiry form must be completed by a Park Leisure team member at your Experience Day. The Kindle will be delivered to the home address given at the Experience Day within 30 days of the offer ending. One entry per person. This offer is not open to Park Leisure employees, their friends or family. Park Leisure reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue the offer, temporarily or permanently, without prior notice. Offer must end 12th September 2016.
£999 deposit finance promotion
Park Leisure 2000 Ltd (trading as Park Leisure Holiday Homes) is authorised by the FCA with limited permission to conduct certain credit related activity. Finance illustration based on ABI Oakley 2016, 2 bed. Finance illustration provided by Blackhorse. Park Leisure is an intermediary and can introduce you to a limited number of lenders who provide funding. We may receive commission or other benefits for introducing you to such lenders. Finance is subject to status, available to applicants aged 21 and over, residing in the UK. Terms and conditions apply. You should not commit to a finance agreement unless you are confident that you can afford the payments throughout the term of the agreement. As part of the application process, a creditworthiness assessment may be conducted by the lender which may involve a Credit Reference Agency check. Your holiday home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your credit agreement. This offer is not available as part-exchange. Park Leisure 2000 Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Limited Permissions Firm Reference Number 668081). Registered in England. Registered No: 03352005. Registered Office: Unit 1, Tudor Court, York Business Park, Poppleton, York YO26 6RS.
Malvern Show Competition
*Terms and conditions:
VIP holiday at a Park Leisure park. No purchase necessary to enter this promotion. To enter the promotion, a fully completed “Prize Draw Entry Form” must be submit. One entry per person. The promotion ends Friday 30th September 2016. The winner will be drawn at random from validated entries received (via parks) by no later than Friday 29th September. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The winner will receive a short break for two at a Park Leisure park. The short break will consist of an evening meal at a local restaurant (of Park Leisure’s choice) and two (2) nights’ accommodation in a holiday home at a Park Leisure park (of Park Leisure’s choice) for two (2) people sharing. This prize does not carry any monetary value and cannot be exchanged without prior approval from a Park Leisure director.
The winner will be responsible for arranging travel to and from the chosen Park Leisure park.
Prize must be taken before 31st October 2016.
Prize is subject to availability. Park Leisure reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value. Park Leisure reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, at any time without prior notice.
The winner will be notified in writing by a member of the Park Leisure team by Saturday 1st October 2016. Details of the winner (name and park) can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org on or after the aforementioned date.
2017 Site Fee Discount for Owners
*Terms and Conditions.
Owner must fully complete survey on three holiday homes to receive a voucher for £100 off site fees in 2017. Voucher must then be presented at the Information Suite when paying for 2017 site fees to be credited to their account. No cash alternative available. One voucher per holiday home. Offer ends 12th September 2016. Park Leisure reserves the right to modify or discontinue the offer, temporarily or permanently, at any time and without prior notice.