Contract type: Permanent, Full Time (40 hours)
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Here at Park Leisure, we have a great opportunity for a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our fantastic Maintenance and Grounds team at Plas Coch.
Set within the estate of a 450-year-old Elizabethan Manor House, this beautiful park offers our owners and guests the perfect place to wind down.
Working alongside the team, you’ll contribute to the overall success of the park. Ensuring immaculate standards are always maintained, making certain it is welcoming and appealing to both potential and existing holiday homeowners.
In this varied role you will get stuck in with all aspects of grounds, maintenance and construction. You’ll also get involved in maintaining holiday homes to a high standard, carrying out repairs, siting of caravans and general upkeep on behalf of holiday homeowners. Duties may also include some joinery and plumbing, as well as some construction, so a handyman background would be an advantage.
You’ll be aware of and comply with current health and safety regulations, including the wearing of personal protective equipment and manual handling procedures. You’ll also ensure equipment is used in the correct manner, making certain it is regularly maintained, always following manufacturer guidelines.
What’s for certain is, your customer service will be second to none, acting as an ambassador for the company, helping to ensure our owners have a fantastic time.
What we need from you!
- Previous experience of undertaking grounds and maintenance work
- Previous experience of construction would be beneficial, but training will be provided
- Plumbing and joinery experience would be beneficial
- Some experience of working in a similar industry or environment would be beneficial
- A driving licence is required for this role. You will also need to be aged 21 or above, as you’ll be required to drive company vehicles.
What we can offer you!
- Great team and working environment
- Permanent role with full time hours
- Access to the park leisure facilities
- Fantastic discounts on park holidays and food
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com