Park: Chantry and Yorkshire Dales, Leyburn, Yorkshire Dales
Contract type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £45,000 plus fantastic bonus opportunity
We’re on the lookout for an ambitious and enthusiastic Sales Manager to join our fantastic team in the Yorkshire Dales
You will manage our Sales team at our Yorkshire Dales and Chantry holiday parks. Both parks are located in an area of outstanding natural beauty, around 10 minutes apart, giving you the perfect opportunity to show off your passion and experience within sales.
You will lead from the front, being a role model for the team and proactively searching for opportunities, with plenty of ideas to create and increase sales. Using your passionate and engaging nature, you’ll capture the attention of our customers, creating a real excitement about our fabulous parks and everything they have to offer. Providing our owners the perfect location to enjoy and explore the picturesque Yorkshire Dales.
You’ll know your product, having an in-depth knowledge of all our holiday homes, facilities and the various fantastic packages the park offers. You’ll have a thorough knowledge of our sales process and expectations, ensuring paperwork is accurately completed, following company procedures, and will close sales efficiently.
What’s for certain is, your customer service will be second to none, acting as an ambassador for the company, ensuring fantastic service is always delivered, exceeding customer expectations.
What we need from you!
- Experience as a caravan Sales Manager is essential
- Proven track record in a similar role
- Wealth of experience in a customer facing sales environment
- A driving licence is required
- Passionate, friendly, ambitious, creative, good communicator, flexible
What we can offer you!
- Competitive salary with fantastic bonus opportunity
- Great team and working environment
- Discounts on park holidays
- Access to our park facilities
- Cycle to work
- Discounted BUPA private healthcare scheme
- Pension scheme
- General holiday allowance
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com