Invest in your lifestyle
When you own your own holiday home, you’re making a wonderful lifestyle investment that will bring you many amazing memories, along with plenty of opportunity to escape from everyday life, to your new favourite place.
Whether you love to spend your leisure time making use of the on-park facilities, getting out and about exploring the local area, or simply relaxing in the comfort of your new holiday home, when you become an owner at Brynteg, the choice is yours.
Our subletting service allows you to enjoy your holiday home whenever it suits you, and when you're not using your home you can earn an income to help offset the running costs of your holiday home.
Our subletting service is as easy as 1,2,3...
How much can I earn?
The more nights you agree to let your holiday home the more you could earn. Some other factors including the size and age of your holiday home should also be taken into account as some accommodation grades are more in demand. As a family-friendly park, school holiday dates are our busiest times, so agreeing to let during those times will give you more earnings. Pet-friendly accommodation is also very popular at our park, so if you are happy to welcome pets into your holiday home, there is the potential to gain more income too.
What do I need to do to become part of the subletting service?
All you need to do is let us know when you wish to use your holiday home. Don’t worry if you change your mind, just give us a call and as long as a booking has not already been taken that cannot be reallocated, we would love to see you on-park. We'll take care of the rest...
What does Park Leisure do to help me let out my holiday home?
• Asses your holiday home to determine which of our accommodation grades it fits into. As a sublet owner, you will be responsible for ensuring your holiday home is maintained to the agreed grade.
• Let your holiday home out on your behalf. This includes being featured on our website, being distributed through third parties, and being included in marketing communications.
• Process the bookings including all pre-arrival information.
• Prepare your holiday home for guests, and look after them during their stay.
• Prepare your holiday home for your return.
N.B. All holiday home images are for visual purposes only. All holiday homes will be provided according to the grade booked, however the holiday home model may vary upon arrival.